Saturday, May 30, 2009

Good-bye Tiffany

I have limited access to internet so these posts are a bit delayed. This should have been added 5/5/09.
I'd suspected something was going on as I hadn't seen Tiffany at the studio for a couple of days. Today I got a call from Adriann confirming things, that Tiffany was no longer with the studio. It was all very diplomatically said "That she is taking her career in another direction" and that tonight I'll have my lesson with Amy. I doubt the transition was planned to far in advance as she didn't say good-bye. We got a long quite well and I'm sorry we won't be able to do the swing routine I promised her or the Viennese Waltz to 'Cancion Del Mariachi', a song from the movie Desperado, that was on the list of music I gave to her. She had set it aside as something she wanted to do with me when I got to that level. I wish Tiffany luck and good times in what ever she is doing now. I'm going to miss her.
Amy has come helped out or gave pointers in some of my lessons before but it was nice to get a full lesson from her. It's nice to have lessons with various instructors as it gives you a differnt views and it gies you a fuller pictures of what you need to learn. I'd also met Melanie an instructor that recently transfered from the Dallas studio a couple days ago ago. She joined us for part of the lesson and is going to be dancing with me for the dances I would have had with Tiffany at Freestyle showcase. Looks like she is going to be my alternate instructor.

No comments:

Post a Comment