Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Medal Ball

Well this is a little delayed in being posted but here's some info about this years Medal Ball. It hardly feels like a year sense the last one. I feel I've grown so much in my dancing and my confidence. This years theme was "Dancing down the Nile". Lots of people in Egyptian wear and some Greek/Roman stuff too. I didn't dress the part but I did put on some of the traditional Egyptian eye make up.
The whole night was a blast. Some great conversation at dinner and some fun general dances. Then everyone doing there check out dances. I got lots of great pictures I put up on my Facebook page. Then we had the studio formation dances. No mistakes in our routine and it was such a rush. A lots of other good shows also. Best choreographer came down to Ft Worth and our very own Adriann. Vote by applause I think everyone on the 2nd floor of the hotel could hear our clapping/yelling/stomping as we fought for our studio's. When Adriann won the whole studio rushed on the floor like the end of a football game.
After some of us continued the dancing fun at a local place called Ernie's. By the end of the night I was going on automatic but I loved it all. Spent the rest of the weekend recovering but it was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment